Rome 24 -26 September
Second Conference on Superconductivity and Functional Oxides
The 2th edition of the SuperFox conference (Workshop on Superconductivity and Functional Oxides) will be held in Rome, September 24-26, 2014.
The SuperFox workshop has interdisciplinary character and addresses a wide variety of topics:
- Superconductive materials and applications
- Films, interfaces, Graphene
- Topological Insulators and other low-dimensional systems
- Strongly correlated systems
- Nanostructured materials and devices
- Magnetic oxides
- Dielectrics, ferroelectrics and multiferroics
This conference is the merger of SATT (Conferenza Nazionale di Superconduttività) and FOxE (Congresso Nazionale sugli Ossidi Funzionali per l'Elettronica). SuperFOx will provide a common forum for scientists from the fields of superconductivity, functional oxides and low-dimensional systems, with prime focus on new ideas, concepts and applications.